LegacyGT.com

Ct buffalo wild wings meet

tori24

Not gonna make it, but thanks for the invite. Girly and son are both sick.

Bww is a good meet. We've done it the past two years with CSC. We ROLLED the place last time and had 80+ cars show up. It made them reconsider thier "no reservation" request that I had put in :lol:

I told my husband we need to leave by 6pm and didn't get a response...so we will be there but he might be grouchy until I feed him lol. Can't wait to meet everyone! Oh and I am only sorta kinda outgoing so if you see a big blonde chick in a blue polo and/or tan zip up sweatshirt feel free to come say hello. :)

They are gonna put a BWW in the old Charley's in the Crystal Mall, for all you Eastern CT'ers.

That'll be nice. Can't stand driving in the Hartford area.

Nice!

Just know Waterford pd uses one of those federally funded license plate scanners (in case any of u have legal issues) in the parking lot and on rte 85.

I'm pretty sure i've only met maybe one person on this forum in person....because every time I go to a meet dusty doesn't show up....but i'm sure CTATV has been to meets i'm at.

Don't make me fight you! :lol:

They are gonna put a BWW in the old Charley's in the Crystal Mall, for all you Eastern CT'ers.

That'll be nice. Can't stand driving in the Hartford area.

Good to know. Do they think that BWW will save that depleted shell of a building that they still like to call a mall though???

Nice!

Just know Waterford pd uses one of those federally funded license plate scanners (in case any of u have legal issues) in the parking lot and on rte 85.

Are you serious? This is the first I've heard of this. Whereabouts have they placed these things?

They attach to the cruiser front and rear. Then they cruise the parking lots. Apparently, they work fast enough that they can just drive around and it will scan plates ahead and behind the cruiser. I have seen them in the mall lot and parked across the street where the new EMS store is going in. The New London Day ran a story on them a while back. I think they got Homeland Security $ for them. Probably easy to get those dollars when you have a nuclear reactor in town!

Darn it!!!

Just spotted this thread!! I live 10 Minutes away and MISSED IT!!:cool:

Well better off anyways as I'm a Syracuse Fan and probably would have been bad company when UCONN won... Especially after a few drinks:wub:

Archived