LegacyGT.com

OBX catback for sedan?

stclark13

They could tell you it's Titanium. It won't be, but they could tell you it is.

I'd be almost positive that it's not T304. It's probably 212 or some other crap that they are just saying is 304 (because they look the same when polished).

Depending on if I can get the car up high enough easily at work, I can probably PMI the tubing and let you know if it is 304 or not.

• 2 months later...
I installed obx exhaust on my lgt sedan today install went smooth and it looks and sounds great can't say if it's really t304 or not but I guess I'll see how well it holds up to the salt and snow this winter but I think it will be fine

• 1 year later...
Sorry to revive an old thread, but I am having a hard time finding out if OBX 2.5" sedan cans will be a direct fit for Perrin y-pipe. Perrin claims that all their exhaust parts are direct OEM replacements. Trying to quiet down my car a little and I think the OBX cans that I can buy from another member will do the trick.

• 3 years later...
  • 7 months later...
I was able to install the wagon obx cat back on the sedan

That's great to hear. I'm about to pull the trigger on a wagon version for my sedan. If there's no fitment issues I wonder why they specify wagon vs sedan? Did you have to modify anything? Trying to make sure I have all my resources together so I don't get to the garage unprepared.

Well it depends if your exhaust before the catback is stock. I had to drill out bigger holes on the stock mounting flanges to get the new hardware to bolt up. Also the y pipe hangs pretty low to the ground so if your car is lowered it is something to look out for. The exhaust tips stick out the bumper about 6 inches.

Archived