LegacyGT.com

replace 5mt cost?

birdog

• 3 weeks later...
When I was looking there were about five used available nationwide from junkyards. The best deal was 1148.00 shipped for 75k on it. I decided to trade it and now I'm stuck with my clutch/flywheel kit I got from Fred beans...

• 2 months later...
When I was looking there were about five used available nationwide from junkyards. The best deal was 1148.00 shipped for 75k on it. I decided to trade it and now I'm stuck with my clutch/flywheel kit I got from Fred beans...

hey i need a new tranny for my 05 if you still have those listing i would really like to see them.

Ive got an Outback XT Tranny and rear diff (need both its 4.44) coming out soon.....

150K on it, fluid changed every year to year and a half with Extra S.

Not a thing wrong with it. Had a TSK3 kit installed with new clutch at 125,000. (yes 125,00 on stock clutch and only needed changed due to TOB noise clutch disc looked good and still have it)

Only removing it for a 6 speed swap, otherwise Id keep driving it.

Ridiculous maintenance due to company car and they paid the bill via milage check and car allowance so I could do whatever I wanted.

Mileage is all highway, sometimes 3,000 in a month. About 25-30,000 a year.

PM if interested getting ready to put it in the marketplace

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthrea...ed-167691.html

birdog, you are getting suckered. That's the world's oldest sales trick in the book. Offer a really, really high price for a product, and when the person "negotiates" the price down, pretend you're reluctant to, drop the price a tiny bit while still maintaining a fairly high price, and then have the customer walk away thinking they got a great deal because they were able to haggle the price down.

My TOB went and it was the exact same experience. smoke, sparks, really rough on start up, sounded like some thing was grinding around. My trans is fine, the bell housing has a few scars and the snout is chewed up, but nothing that the TSK-3 cant fix. I installed that 2 weeks ago and havent had a problem since.

Archived