LegacyGT.com

17" Rims

google ''miata tire calculator'' and you can plug in different tire sizes to se how they compare to yours. you can go a little wider than stock but not a lot taller. the spring perch will get in the way and the fronts will rub in turns.

Not too sure about rims but if you want tires for 17'' wheels then you can do 215/45's, 225/45's (my personal favorite) OR 225/50's. The 225/50 is the tallest & widest you can go on stock suspension. The 225/45 gives you great traction with a nice low profile. The 215/45 works but seems to small in my opinion unless your dropped on coils.

Not too sure about rims but if you want tires for 17'' wheels then you can do 215/45's, 225/45's (my personal favorite) OR 225/50's. The 225/50 is the tallest & widest you can go on stock suspension. The 225/45 gives you great traction with a nice low profile. The 215/45 works but seems to small in my opinion unless your dropped on coils.

Thanks, thats good to know because the tires are 225/45 so that is most good news. I did do a test fit and they did fit, looked bigger but not by much. I will find out how they work after this dam snow is gone.

Archived