LegacyGT.com

Introduction. BMW to Subaru

Hi E39esp. ;) Make sure you get yourself another E34 when you get out of school and find a job. The folks at bf.c will be waiting...

BTW...you're going to miss realoem.com b/c the part "diagrams" for Subarus flat out suck!

O I will :)

I think I would probably stick with a 540i/6 or M-Sport over an M5.

I haven't checked out the Subaru part diagrams yet, but I'll take your word for it.

How could a rare 6spd model be subjected to that fate?! I would expect a fleet vehicle to be automatic, no ifs ands or buts.

Exec's drive fleet vehicles too.

Same reason my buddies 02 WRX Wagon was a fleet vehicle with a 5MT.

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

Those E34s were phenomenal cars. I had a '93 525i stick for 10 years. Recently, I found some documents on it as I was going through old files. I decided to Google the VIN and saw that the car was mentioned on a BMW forum. I messaged the owner and he sent some photos. My old ride looks almost like it did when new and it now has 271,000 miles on it. I sent the owner the original window sticker.

I just saw today, an E34 Wagon in BRIGHT blue. It lives just down the street.

Further up the street, an E34 M5, an E39 540i, a 2002Ti (i think) and a rusted out 2002 (parts car?) live. Those all move in and out of that driveway though. I haven't seen either 2002 in a while, so they might have gotten rid of them.

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

Archived