LegacyGT.com

Get more G's tennis balls

Saul_Good

I got 4 or 5 of them. All the family is calling in saying my parts have arrived, LOL. Got 3 on the shelf already. Just need to make th rounds to pick up the rest. Do not recommend putting them on antennas, as they disappear fast.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Do not recommend putting them on antennas, as they disappear fast.

it doesnt like to be on a non subie:lol:put it on my bro's 1500 pickup. he said it started to swing really bad then it fell off:lol: he did stop and pick it up:lol:

5eat downshift rev match:):wub:

Powder coated wheels: completed:)

Apparently they fit quite well on the 08+ Impreza's roof antenna. A buddy has one on his '11 Sedan. My wife won't let me put one on her car. I have one on my desk at work, and the other one is hanging in my kitchen until I can think of someplace more interesting.
[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

Apparently they fit quite well on the 08+ Impreza's roof antenna. A buddy has one on his '11 Sedan. My wife won't let me put one on her car. I have one on my desk at work, and the other one is hanging in my kitchen until I can think of someplace more interesting.

Yea thats what they're made for, they're smaller and thicker (do not respond to this and please dont post on stupid phrases thread:lol:)

My bro's antenna is on the bottom of the front windshield and goes like 1" above the roof of the truck, and its the normal thin type antenna. And the ball is pretty heavy

5eat downshift rev match:):wub:

Powder coated wheels: completed:)

Yea thats what they're made for, they're smaller and thicker (do not respond to this and please dont post on stupid phrases thread:lol:)

My bro's antenna is on the bottom of the front windshield and goes like 1" above the roof of the truck, and its the normal thin type antenna. And the ball is pretty heavy

So much "that's what she said".

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

i had jack in the box one on my 350Z and someone stole that and 76 ball. dam you people.

hey underground000 i pm'd you, oh and didnt realize u live in cali discard what i said about needing something from LA lol...

• 2 weeks later...
I have at least one more. But have to drive out to a relatives to get it. I used every email and address I could think of to order them, lol.

Yeah I am going to do the same the next time that they come around, but I don't want to wait that long to have one of those suckers hanging from my mirror.

I'd pay ya for the trouble of getting it and shipping it if you wanted to help me out :)

Not in O'side anymore. I need to change that.

Yeah I had to take off out of there early anyways due to work needing me up at Edwards AFB earlier than they expected. If you're still feeling generous I could throw some money your way if you wanted to mail one to me...

• 2 months later...

Archived