LegacyGT.com

Metal fabricator- Alum or Stainless Steel

turtlelgt

Hello,

I recently met a guy who can fabricate metal. He used to have a shop and closed down because of some shady business his partner was in to. He still has the equipment and machines. From my conversation with him, he is looking for business.

I mentioned to him I have a skid plate and told him the price I paid for it. He said he can make it cheaper with the same grade material. He took measurements for my plate and is making a mold as we speak.

If any of you guys have any ideas or suggestions of what he should produce, i'll pass the word to him or if any vendors have anything that they would like fabricated wholesale with their own branding, I can mention to him as well.

Thanks!

Kevin

LGT specific radiator shrouds and alternator shrouds

Correction.....REASONABLY priced shrouds.....not looking for anything too fancy. There are finally some more options available to us but $90 for a shroud is just too much.

Hey Mike,

He's located in Long Island. Moved all his equipment to his home. Send me a list of all the stuff and I'll pass it over to him.

Thanks!

Where is he located? I have a bunch of stuff I'd like to get made but most places are crazy expensive. Thanks!

-mike

http://www.pbase.com/paisan/image/91072632.jpg

AIM: AZP Installs | E-mail: paisan@azpinstalls.com | 725 Fairfield Ave | Kenilworth, NJ 07033

"Race Tested, Enthusiast Approved!"

Archived