LegacyGT.com

FS/FT: iPhone 4 16GB w/case + box for iPod/cash/phone/sunglasses

11Past9

I am selling/trading my Apple iPhone 4 16GB w/ Apple snap case (smoke). I am trying to cut back on some things and ultimately looking for just cash but I am also entertaining trades/cash.

CONTACT INFO: Please email me at 11past9@gmail or PM

Description:

There is nothing wrong with the phone it has been in the smoke case since it arrived in the mail, it is not one of the FIRST ones, it is a few months old. Cosmetically and functionality wise it is in fantastic shape, I take care of my things.

You get:

-Original box

-headphones

-case

-phone

-USB charger with wall adapter

*everything that came with it when I got it and yes it is still under warranty and has NEVER been replaced before*

What I am looking for:

-CASH (this is ideally the biggest interest)

-iPod (partial trade considered providing it's in good shape with no issues)

-phone (I will consider anything that is a functional AT&T phone as partial trade)

-or possibly Oakleys (yes Oakleys)

Pictures!

I do not have any of the exterior because well, I can't take a picture of the phone with a phone. Just take a look at a stock photo, same thing.

Other important things to know:

CASH ONLY offers: if you are only offering cash without anything to trade as well and the figure you have in mind does not start like these $4XX.00 or $5XX.00 do not waste your time. PERIOD

these phones sell for close to and above $500.00, no I'm not kidding.

TRADE offers: trade bait is not worth as much as cash, period.

EX: you offer

iPod Nano (top dollar aftermarket value if you were to sell it) = $200

+ $300 cash... The answer is going to be NO...

Why? You ask? Because just because I COULD get $200 if I were to sell that iPod and get TOP dollar doesnt mean it's enough because I still have to invest MY time to sell THAT item after I am already trying to sell mine.

AT&T or Verizon?
[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

You can walk into apple store and buy them for $599 + tax

That's real neat info right there. So if sales tax is in the picture at 6 percent that's looking like $635.00?

I should have put in the initial post if you are not personally interested do not post.

I am selling/trading my Apple iPhone 4 16GB w/ Apple snap case (smoke). I am trying to cut back on some things and ultimately looking for just cash but I am also entertaining trades/cash.

CONTACT INFO: Please email me at 11past9@gmail or PM

Description:

There is nothing wrong with the phone it has been in the smoke case since it arrived in the mail, it is not one of the FIRST ones, it is a few months old. Cosmetically and functionality wise it is in fantastic shape, I take care of my things.

You get:

-Original box

-headphones

-case

-phone

-USB charger with wall adapter

*everything that came with it when I got it and yes it is still under warranty and has NEVER been replaced before*

What I am looking for:

-CASH (this is ideally the biggest interest)

-iPod (partial trade considered providing it's in good shape with no issues)

-phone (I will consider anything that is a functional AT&T phone as partial trade)

-or possibly Oakleys (yes Oakleys)

Pictures!

I do not have any of the exterior because well, I can't take a picture of the phone with a phone. Just take a look at a stock photo, same thing.

Other important things to know:

CASH ONLY offers: if you are only offering cash without anything to trade as well and the figure you have in mind does not start like these $4XX.00 or $5XX.00 do not waste your time. PERIOD

these phones sell for close to and above $500.00, no I'm not kidding.

TRADE offers: trade bait is not worth as much as cash, period.

EX: you offer

iPod Nano (top dollar aftermarket value if you were to sell it) = $200

+ $300 cash... The answer is going to be NO...

Why? You ask? Because just because I COULD get $200 if I were to sell that iPod and get TOP dollar doesnt mean it's enough because I still have to invest MY time to sell THAT item after I am already trying to sell mine.

You're relatively new to the site, post-wise, and I'm fairly sure you haven't read the FS forum sticky so here's my recommendation.

1. Post up a price and indicate OBO if you're not fixed on the price (required - not optional). It's fine to indicate that you'll accept trades, plus cash, but establish a starting, OBO, point so members know what you're looking for price-wise
  2. Again, since you don't have a lot of run-time on the site, where members have gotten to know you, recommend you post up a picture of your phone, with your screen name and the date in the picture
  3. Indicate whether the price indicates +shipping; +PayPal fees, etc.
  4. Indicate where the item is located.

Once you've reviewed the sticky I'm sure you'll understand. GLWYS.

SBT

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

Ive given enough information to attract the crowd I want to attract. If anyone NEEDS extreme detail it just indicates they are a not serious pain in the ass buyer. This isn't a house it's an iPhone, I can prove it's mine and what it is, I don't need to break my back effort wise to sell this item so I'm not going to. If someone isn't going to put the effort into trying to acquire this because of small details they can pay full price plus tax for one. I'm resisting no question answers i just don't have the means to take pictures, upload then copy them onto the site etc. It's a freakin mint condition iPhone 4. The end, location doesn't matter because no ones picking it up, a buddy tried that and ended up with a glock in his face and a lost MacBook pro I don't feel like packing my gun, if someone needs proof I can text them proof, if they want to know what it looks like find a stock photo it looks the same. I'm not trying to sell a used banana.

I'm not establishing an OBO price because it depends on what's being offered just like the extremely detailed post indicates. If someone is too retarded to understand what I'm getting at from the initial post I don't want to deal with them anyways. The end

Archived