LegacyGT.com

Fog Lights

Mbohn007

I installed foglights on my 2.5i everything is prewired for all legacy's not just the SE.

You will need the Foglights themselves, which are cheapest if found in the site classifieds, I got mine for around 50 shipped.

Bezels which I got from here http://www.brandsport.com/drfogofli1.html pretty cheap considering they're paint matched and genuine subaru parts.

Turn signal stalk with the foglight switch on it, which can either be found at a dealership or in the member classifieds. Your best chance of finding some is to look for someone parting out an LGT and buy the turn signal stalk off of them, which is what I did for $20 shipped

Lastly you will need the foglight relay which can be found at any Subaru dealership for around $10.

Once you have all this you just bolt up, plug in the wires and your good to go.

^ thats a lot of steps for fogs. and 05-07 fogs can be had much cheaper than the 08/09 fogs from what i've seen. After HID's though I've found less need for fogs. It adds to the looks of the car, but not worth the price i've seen them go for. =[

Yes it is a lot of part gathering and to be honest the fogs don't really make that big of a difference in visibility so it's almost all aesthetic.

With that said, I would still do it if I could go back :lol:, the car looks much better with the foglights than without IMO and at a little over $100 (at least in my case) it's relatively cheap to do.

Archived