LegacyGT.com

Warranty just expired

marcus12

Not necessarily in a rush to modify, but am definitely open to suggestions.

Thinking brakes and suspension first, since I think speed is pointless without good handling and the ability to stop quickly. Plus, I would prefer to keep the car quiet (no loud exhausts) since I use the car for work a lot.

Would prefer to keep stock wheels for now, so if recommending brake upgrades, please keep size in mind. I know, I know...boring upgrade guy here.

Looking forward to hearing some thoughts,

//marcus

gt35r fmic bc coils and meth lol

haha NICE :lol:

toreadorranger - may be interested in the coils, but they are such a PITA to install. Are they well worth the $$$ and effort? Noisy ride or anything like that? Rallitek's site says ride height is lowered by about an inch all around, which is okay for the warmer months...how do they fair in a few inches of snow?

Thanks!

//marcus

I only had a problem in the snow one time and that was with 15-18" of snow in my driveway but I doubt a stock car would have faired any better then I did. I really like them. I would recommend doing a set of Koni struts at the same time. No noises different then stock, but it is a firmer ride. i can tell you driving around on the stock suspension again has me missing my swaybars and coils.

If nothing else swap a set of koni's in with the stock coils, that will also be a huge improvement.

Archived