LegacyGT.com

Trackday @ Fontana!!! Roval !!!

Saul_Good

Tempting, that layout looks fun... also looks like i'd need to switch out my HP+ rears for some XP10's

I'm curious about those. I've been using XP12s all around for awhile (track only). Since the rears don't wear as fast, I keep using them until they do.

I get no fade and don't have to press as hard to get the car to slow down. Sometimes i have to be gentle or i'll lock up the tires. :wub:

Either way we need more Legacy's!!

just talked it over with my fiance, it's her maid of honor's bday that weekend and she's in hollywood... might be able to come down that weekend for some of this ROVAL action!

Awesome. You are definitely more hardcore than me coming down for SJ multiple times for track events!! I'm up in Sunnyvale about 1x/mo for work and the only way i like to go is by air :p .

Looking forward to seeing the Spec Beast in ackshun!

When multiple things line up around the same time frame, it makes it alot easier to come down=p

Last month was my scheduled road tune with shamar, the roscoes LGT meet, my fiance scheduled wedding dress shopping, and it was another friend's baby shower. This time it's a friend's bday that weekend, my brother is also going to socal for school interviews, and now this =)

There was a free Lexus Driving Experience event here at Infineon that same weekend that I signed up for, but i'd much rather drive my own car around Fontana instead of playing follow the leader in an IS slushbox @ Infineon. IS-F = ZZZ. This will mostly likely be my last track day until after we finish saving up for our wedding. Might as well do it while I still have decent tires left, and would be kool to hit up a new track =)

Feb 27 = next LGT meet @ Fontana? :dm:

Passengers are welcome =)

Nice. Bring that fancy camera of yours and snap some pix from the grandstands!!!

I even got a tripod now :lol:

Feb 27 = next LGT meet @ Fontana? :dm:

Passengers are welcome =)

I want a ride. I want to see the difference in your car and mine seatwise. I would love to go to Fontana. Again, probably not running but I will bring the camera and take lots of shots. (Sorry guys, gotta get this body healed, sure takes a long time!)

tech is self done, so they wouldn't know. I wouldn't recommend tracking with a nail in your tire. your tires will be hot and at high pressures all day. I've run a track day with a plug and patch, but that tire would lose pressure faster than the others.

Archived