LegacyGT.com

suspension question

so I've read some of the things people have posted about the KYB struts and I'm thinking of getting the AGX. But I would love to get a little drop and better handling from some springs I know that H&R are nice but from what I've found is they'll only drop about 1.25 front and 1 inch in back (numbers from raceinspired) and I know I can get STi top hats will work I've found out but I don't really want to spend a pretty penny on them and raceinsoired has some impreza 93 - 01 that are H&R that will drop front 1.8 and rear 1.5 but I'm not sure if they have the tapered springs or the kind my 92 Legacy ss has..

soo ive asked this on a different forum and also on here in the right area to ask but no one answered what i asked which ive underlined so maybe someone that has had an impreza or if they know if the springs on them are tapered or just a cylinder

any help would be awesome

It should lower is maybe an inch or so. The handling is night and day. If you want a larger drop find some aftermarket springs for a wrx. Dont get s-techs tho, they will be the same as your stock springs just dropped lol. You should like the wrx stuff though.

• 1 month later...
They told we $120 per strut/spring/tophat, so $480 total. I have heard nothing but bad things about them. Make sure they dont try to sell you blown struts or bad tophats.

Heard bad things about who/what?

Archived