LegacyGT.com

$$ for No.VA Clearing/HID Install?

Welcome to NoVA.

Everything is very annoyingly expensive here.

Haha, I just moved here from NW DC so things seem significantly cheaper to me, thank god.

Wound up with the DDM Tuning 5000k kit. 06Limited did fantastic work and is a great guy! We didn't get to the clearing but may do it another time. I edited together a (shaky and large) video of all the light mods that are done to my LGT. It was meant for YouTube but I'm not sure I'll do that unless I figure out how to do motion-tracking to black out the license plate. Might google that right now.

PM me if you'd like a link to the video hosted on mediafire. If I up to YouTube, you can expect a link in this thread!

Haha, I just moved here from NW DC so things seem significantly cheaper to me, thank god.

Wound up with the DDM Tuning 5000k kit. 06Limited did fantastic work and is a great guy! We didn't get to the clearing but may do it another time. I edited together a (shaky and large) video of all the light mods that are done to my LGT. It was meant for YouTube but I'm not sure I'll do that unless I figure out how to do motion-tracking to black out the license plate. Might google that right now.

PM me if you'd like a link to the video hosted on mediafire. If I up to YouTube, you can expect a link in this thread!

It's a little OT, but why do people always worry abput blacking out their plates when everyone can see these anyway while you drive? Unless you are filming a video of you doing something illegal, is there really a reason to black the license plate out?

^Agreed. It's just like posting your VIN # online when you're trying to sell your car.

I see the logic there. So here's the link! :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1LBUE9Tb5Q]YouTube - 2009 Subaru Legacy GT LEDs/HIDs Demo[/ame]

Archived