LegacyGT.com

intake snorkle

MDKSDMF

IMPORTANT QUESTION! i believe this piece at the very bottom which is kinda triangular shaped is called the snorkle. Call it what u want, but the bottom piece in the pic that is used to direct air straight to the filter is missing on my car. i got into an accident and got it back from the shop on Thursday. Is this piece part of the whole stock air box assembly and thus would that be the reason for not replacing it since i have a cob sf (no heatshield). i desperately need one because with out the box and this piece, i'm sucking up hot air for sure and not maximizing my setup.is there a site where i can buy just the piece or would i need the whole stock box assembly?! i don't want to buy a stock intake just for the snorkle or whatever its called LOL

http://i1046.photobucket.com/albums/b468/Fearless_French/IMG_0207.jpg

Great advice sir!! But, you at no point even offered one single piece of advice regarding my thread. Sorry i don't punctuate to your standards. This is a car forum not a grammar forum. Does any body actually care to offer some advice so i can move on with my car, instead of battle over grammar?

Great advice sir!! But, you at no point even offered one single piece of advice regarding my thread. Sorry i don't punctuate to your standards. This is a car forum not a grammar forum. Does any body actually care to offer some advice so i can move on with my car, instead of battle over grammar?

Sir, when your style of communication interferes with communication, it is in your interest to correct it. Your OP is nearly unintelligible. If you want help, in a car forum or any other, be a big boy and write in sentences. Do you spit and dribble down your chin when you verbally ask for help? I suspect not, since people would suspect you are rabid or merely dumb. You were essentially doing just that in your OP.

It is to mwiener's credit that he discerned what you were asking and responded despite your drool. Don't count on that all your life. Most folks expect some effort on your part if they are to help you.

Never mind. I found a good thread on the snorkle. thanks guys :) oh and kartracer have fun being a douche behind a keyboard lurking peoples threads just to talk smack..u dont know me so dont insult me with ur arrogant advice and ur petty sarcasm. Ive been on here for a couple of years and have not once dealt with such a rude forum member. go talk smack to some noob. im not the one. or we can meet up at WBM 2011 and u can educate me on my grammar face to face.

Archived