8 members have voted

1. 1. Which EFR Turbo for this kit?

• 7064 SS
    • 7064 TS
    • 6758 SS only
    • 7670 SS
    • 7670 TS

• 3 weeks later...

There will be lots of pics and stuff coming soon. I'm moving to a new shop in the coming weeks and a whole new website is coming. Build will most likely be the first major build in the new shop.

Harvey is ready to have me build him some nice stuff using Vanjen connectors and such too.

(Updated 8/22/17)

2005 Outback FMT

Running on Electrons

• 8 months later...

The original guinea pig got tired of waiting for the turbo to arrive. He went with another turbo, and it blew up and took out his cosworth engine. His car has been at my shop for the last 5-6 months waiting for him to get a new engine and parts together.

He got scared and went with a much smaller and safer setup... although his car is still sitting without an engine so I guess he really has gone with anything yet.

But anyways, I want to put this turbo on a Subaru and see what it can really do. This will probably be THE cheapest option to get a TS EFR onto a car because I'm going to do it for peanuts to get some dyno graphs out there.

(Updated 8/22/17)

2005 Outback FMT

Running on Electrons

If I hadn't spent so much money on my miata, I would seriously consider this. But, I can't spend any more on mods right now. If one were to use this turbo to it's potential it would require a built motor too, right?

• 2 months later...

Bump for actually having the turbo in hand, and no car to put it on.

Lot's of issues have changed since the first post in this thread. Tuning can be done with the COBB AP in Speed Density mode. I can get you a high flow race cat that WILL PASS emissions. You want the POWA!!!!

(Updated 8/22/17)

2005 Outback FMT

Running on Electrons

Archived