LegacyGT.com

Lets compare

Saltygt

I know there are quite a few of you on here running the VF52's. I may just be used to my car but it is seeming quite sluggish these days compared to right after I got it tuned. I am running a VF52 on E-85 with a 5EAT and was tuned to 272 whp and 315wtq, anyone close to the same setup that would like to compare their datalogs??

Here is mine, 3rd and 4th gear:

datalog4.csv

I noticed that, that is with a stock airbox K&N setup. I have an aftermarket intake but I did not tune for it, with it on I have hesitation issues. What range do you think the Maf g/s should be?

My altitude is roughly 5500 feet. This run was on a cool 40ish degree night.

I used to run a VF52 on E85 at 5400'. Dyno'd 279whp/345tq at Boost Creep in Longmont. I think with the stock intake an MAF scaling I was low 4.4x's in cooler temps and 4.3x during the summer. You don't look too far off.

Also, you don't need to log to 120mph. End of 3rd gear ~95mph is plenty. Tune looks decent, just 1 knock event at 111mph. I think you just got used to your power.

My '05 LGT

My '07 Supercharged Shelby

Legend,

I was tuned by Harvey aswell. I tuned on a stock intake and tmic. I have since switched to a Perrin tmic and have an aftermarket intake (just not on the car) I would like to go back and retune and hopefully pull a little more power out so my numbers are more like yours. I realize a 3rd gear is just fine, I was jsut having too much fun :)

Thanks for the info!!

I tuned myself but went up to Harvey's shop and bought some dyno time and dialed in my road tune a little more...

Anyways, not sure if the aftermarket really makes much difference from a tuning standpoint. An aftermarket intake will add 8-10whp on that dyno. Not worth the tuning $ to tune for it and actually intakes take a little time to tune. What intake?

My '05 LGT

My '07 Supercharged Shelby

Archived