LegacyGT.com

Any good Subaru service in NYC area??

Guest *Jedimaster*
Try Bill Kolb Subaru in Orangetwon (Rockland County)- not the closest, but I've had dealing with a couple of their techs and they know their stuff. I'm also buying my Outback XT from them.

Or, if you want to go to Pleasentville in Westchester, Pleasentville Subaru is pretty good. Thats where I got my 2001 Legacy from. Oh, I am from White Plains..Graduated from Pace University..I have been banished to VA due to lack of work in NY....

I'd recommend Metric Subaru out on L.I., the easiest service department to deal with in NYC/North Jersey Area. Second choice would be Wayne Subaru in Wayne, NJ. Here are some of the other good service departments in the area- Smith Cairns in Webster, NY, Rye Subaru in Rye, NY Colonial Subaru in Kingston, NY Wappingers Subaru in Wappingers Falls, NY Flemington Subaru in Flemington, NJ Somerset Subaru in Somerset, NJ Rushneck Subaru in Tarrytown, NY

[quote name='jedimaster']Try Bill Kolb Subaru in Orangetwon (Rockland County)- not the closest, but I've had dealing with a couple of their techs and they know their stuff. I'm also buying my Outback XT from them.[/quote] If you haven't bought it yet try giving Loretta at North Coast a call. They're out on the island but are very competitive with pricing. Also, Bill at Wayne Subaru in NJ.

[quote name='turboliberty'][quote name='Drift Monkey']Regional forum much?[/quote] :D :D I'm still waiting for a Tri-State forum on this site. I actually know these dealers I listed and have had good experiences with them in the past 6 years.[/quote] :D Glad at least you didn't get all upset at my joke (can't say much for some others here)! I can see why you posted this here, just giving you a hard time. :P

Archived