LegacyGT.com

NNJ shops for oil change

mJonas

Hey everyone,

Pretty new to the forum and to subaru. I need an oil change in about 900 miles and looking for a shop to do it. I would prefer to do it myself but the temps here are just way too cold to do the first time through. Could someone suggest a shop or dealership?

I know this is a very personal question, but castrol synthetic 5w30 or will synthetic blend suffice? I plan to change every 4.5k miles of easy driving. Lastly, about how much should I be expecting to pay?

Thanks all!!

Thanks Subiedad!

We stock a lot of different oils and filters depending on your budget or what kind of oil you prefer.

Motul

Subaru

Amsoil

Rotella

Redline

Amsoil Extended Change Filters

Subaru Genuine Filters

OES Filters

We also have a pretty flexible schedule too.

-mike

I am going to try and do it myself or look into using AZPInstalls. Went to a local oil/lube place and shortly after the oil change needed to take it to the dealer. :(

Everything worked out, but as with you I will do it myself as the temps go up or head on over to AZP.

Hey AZPInstalls, when are you guys going to open a more north location? :)

I'd love to open a more northerly location. Wish we had enough biz to sustain a 2nd shop. Right now we are ramping up to full time at our current location. We'll make it worth the drive though. Can I offer you some warm cookies with your oil change? :)

-mike

http://www.pbase.com/paisan/image/91072632.jpg

AIM: AZP Installs | E-mail: paisan@azpinstalls.com | 725 Fairfield Ave | Kenilworth, NJ 07033

"Race Tested, Enthusiast Approved!"

I'd love to open a more northerly location. Wish we had enough biz to sustain a 2nd shop. Right now we are ramping up to full time at our current location. We'll make it worth the drive though. Can I offer you some warm cookies with your oil change? :)

-mike

AIM: AZP Installs | E-mail: paisan@azpinstalls.com | 725 Fairfield Ave | Kenilworth, NJ 07033

The warm cookies are a great addition to the new garage!

Swapping out the RSB to 19mm on my 2011 Legacy definitely flattens the car out in the corners more so than the stock bar. AZP FTW.

Mike, from what I can tell the LGT cans are exactly the same as my 3.6R cans. Let me know if you come across anything that is a little throatier off the line, but won't drone when cruising. Thanks!

2011 Volvo S60T6 & 2013 Volvo XC60T6 Polestar

-mike

Only if they are home made. :)

Archived