LegacyGT.com

Which Tri State Dealer will give me the best price

rs6er

Take a look at Simmons Rockwell near Corning, NY. They are a volume dealer (new and used) and post their no-haggle price on their website. Yes, it's a drive, but they could be priced WAY lower than anything near you....and/or it may give you some leverage with your local dealers as well.

http://www.simmons-rockwell.com/index.asp?pageId=26

I would not recommend trading a car in to these guys as you'll get hammered. If you decide to buy from them, PM me first and we'll split my $50 reference reward. :lol:

That's pretty much what I did. But they add things (doc fee, etc.) that they don't include in their initial quote.

They never do. I always ask for doc/ dealer fees so I can compare apples to apples. No sense in getting a killer price when they just add more fees on the backend.

2011 Volvo S60T6 & 2013 Volvo XC60T6 Polestar

Picked up my wife's new Legacy at Liberty Subaru today. Both Clayton, the internet sales manager, and Henry, in finance couldn't have been better to deal with. Low key and no surprises. They didn't try to sell any other stuff. Great price and great experience. Highly recommended!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived