LegacyGT.com

Woman falls in mall pool while texting, sues

fishbone

That shit is embarassing. Yes, the vid had more than 1.5 million views I think. But the dumb broad was anonymous! Nobody knew who she was, nobody gave a shit. Now she comes out and voluntarily proclaims to the world "yes it was me" :lol:

I am not sure which fail is more spectacular, her falling in or coming out?

The security office can very well argue they were not actively monitoring the situation at the time, as is the case in many situations. Her case has little merit and I see it getting laughed out of court.

I seriously thought it was somet 16 year old brat. And of course she never texts behind the wheel :rolleyes: I see more and more soccer moms doing this kinds of crap because technology and Facebook is a novelty for them and they can't get enough of it.

jsmith, there are a LOT of us that would LOVE to see shit like this. Post it up anonymously and securely and give us the link :lol: Maybe we can get a lawyer advice, I am sure that if the video does not identify people, it is probably OK? How do they show such clips on TV then?

i work part time at sears in loss prevention and ive often thought about posting some of the stupid shit ive seen to youtube, guess this is a good reason not to.

I think it's a good reason to do it. It may stop some stupidities.

453747.png

^ your right if that was me i would have NEVER told anyone, to the damn grave it would have gone

Exactly. End of day maybe 20 employees at most laughed at her. Now, it's over one and a half million and growing, since I just saw this on CNN too :lol:

imagine yourself working part-time when your husband is hopelessly unemployed, your mortgage underwater due to decline in values etc. This might seem like the only way out of the hole.

"I don't have any money" is a hard sell to rational folk as justification for sueing anything that moves. Heads up.

Where does this lady thinks she is anyway? America?

You probably think that anyone unemployed is lazy and does not want work.

Could be worse. He could think anyone unemployed is an opportunistic leech of questionable moral and ethical composition.

For the record, I'm employed, yet still lazy and don't want to work. Hi there!

"I don't have any money" is a hard sell to rational folk as justification for sueing anything that moves. Heads up.

Where does this lady thinks she is anyway? America?

Gauging 'rationality' of her actions requires knowing the exact details of her situation. I can easily imagine the set of circumstances where the decision to loose anonymity and sue will seem pretty rational.

I have two jobs

Wow. You're a superior human being. :rolleyes:

On the other hand, I can't imagine an attorney that would take such a case.

There is no negligence on the part of the mall. Nor does she have any damages due to the fact no one knew who she was until she sued.

Archived