LegacyGT.com

Any One Rollin' Rotiform?

OkieSmokie

Depends on the look your going for. The +45 will be the easiest to fit. What size tires are you planning on running?

I am thinking 245/45/18. If my calculations are right that will give me the exact same overall diameter as my stock 17's. I don't really want to lower my car anymore and I dont want it to look absurd. For reference:

http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6014/5952226340_6fca5c1f2a_b.jpg

Should look great!! I would imagine you would need to roll the rear fenders if you do any aggresive driving or plan to put much load in the rear .
Slammed more than your girlfriend.

Should look great!! I would imagine you would need to roll the rear fenders if you do any aggressive driving or plan to put much load in the rear .

I don't too much aggressive driving at all but I do carry around my photo gear back there pretty often. I have a set of saggy butt spacers that I can install if need be. I may need to just buy a set of stiffer springs all around, something that maintains the same ride height.

• 3 weeks later...
Rotiform direct, there custom made to order for the most part. Prepare to spread the wallet. The majority of there wheels start at 500 a piece.
Slammed more than your girlfriend.

Yeah there cast wheels are a bit cheaper then there forged ones, and they should have then in stock since there not made to order.

Hey mate, just read you are getting a set of 18x10 +40 TMB's, do you know if they would clear brembos in that same size? Also what fender work is done to your car? And how much dish do you get in that size and offset? I just can't find a set of wheels with some serious dish, currently I have my fenders rolled and pulled and my wheels are 19x8.5" +38. Any idea? Thanks in advance.

Archived