LegacyGT.com

Light blue in West Chester

neelnug

I keep seeing a light blue GT in the West Chester, PA area. It was over in East Goshen. Sounded like it had a nice exhaust put on... def wasn't stock. Im also seeing a nice black one just about every morning on 352. Anyone on here?

Mine is Atlanitc Blue Pearl (ABP) So far mods have been minor:

Perrin panel air filter

WRX pedal set

XM Radio with Roady2 Head Unit

Replaced low, high, and fog light bulbs

Cabin pollen filter kit

well right know I just basicly have audio it is all jl right know I only have an 1000/1 running an w7 12 an I'm going to pottstown to pick up up the rest of the system 2 pairs of zr mid and tweeter and the 4/ 450 and another 12 and waiting on the clean sweep to come in then darth vader shuttle it. Was it easy to replace low,high ,and fog light

then really start having fun speed

The low and the high beam bulbs were very easy. The fog lights were rather difficult since you have to get under the car and try to grab them from behind. If you do a search under the Technical Threads, there's a thread on how to change them out.

Its my birthday and my wife is having family over. If you pass a red LGT flash me. Im usually in the east goshen area since I live there and work in Malvern. Im looking to get a short throw kit and might consider an AP.

Yo if the black one is a wagon it might be me! I have seen lots of l's and lgt's all around but no of which so far would seem like they belong on lgt formes. Reasons are no debaging nor performance parts added.

Archived