LegacyGT.com

What 9006/HB4 bulb is best for my 08 LGT?

BigBlack-V

I have read several bulb guide threads on what H3 bulb to use however on my 08 LGT I have a 9006/HB4 bulb. The previous owner put in Polarg bulbs and aesthetically they looked great with my 6k HID headlights. One of them blew and I would like to replacement them with yellow bulbs however my only options I can see is Nokya's (which I really dont want to buy) and PIAA's for $70 (too expensive). I would like a bulb that will last a while and I know they dont have a very long life or its hit or miss. I dont NEED to go with yellow ones a nice pure white bulb will work also.

Please let me know what you guys use (I dont want to do HID's) for fog ligth bulbs. I am open to suggestions.

Jay

I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

:lol:

After my research in case anyone searches and finds this thread I decided to go with 9012 Philips HIR2 bulbs to replace my 9006 yellow bulbs. The ones I ordered are NOT yellow but they are supposed to be alot brighter and last longer then any 9006 bulb. The Lumens are almost twice the power also which is nice. I ordered them from amazon who had the cheapest price at $54.50 shipped for two bulbs
I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

:lol:

Archived