LegacyGT.com

Used Subaru Wanted

m sprank

Hi G! Hows Texas?

Sent a transport to get it. Was actually cheaper than me going myself to get it. Nice.

Should be here today or tomorrow. Thats what transport said. Supposedly they picked it up last night.

I had a dream in my 4 hours of sleep. Since the front end needs replacing what if I rebuild it with 08 parts? 08 fenders, hood, lamps, grill and bumper. Make it a little sleeker.

Any thoughts?

I want to be different. But when I asked DAMD for pricing, WOW! I am not rich. This will be a labor of love. I can get the OEM parts far cheaper than the JDM.

I like the color too. Nothing against it. But we are discussing having the car wrapped with the new Infamous Logo. A full wrap and design featuring the new logo.

I had a dream in my 4 hours of sleep. Since the front end needs replacing what if I rebuild it with 08 parts? 08 fenders, hood, lamps, grill and bumper. Make it a little sleeker.

Any thoughts?

might as well go for it! looks sleeker and will be the only one of its kind in the US.

I think it will look slightly more aggressive. So, I like. LED tails are cool too. But I will need to focus on repair and mechanical upgrade before I get nutz with the style stuff. too many cars to mod now. I need a house to refinance (JK).

Archived