LegacyGT.com

Now that we have a 2000-2004 section how about.....

I think there may be a fair ammount of users lurking or waiting to come in. On an additional note, I would add in perenthesis (whew, did I spell that right? :lol:) BE/BH for 2000-2004, BD/BG for the 1995-1999 models and BC/BF for 1990-1994. Add it after the years. I think those sections could become popular and we could get rid of the 'Older' Legacy section that may feel to alienate some people. waflowers, do tell if not elsewhere. (Still catching up on the afternoons postings.)

[quote name='SUBE555']waflowers, do tell if not elsewhere. (Still catching up on the afternoons postings.)[/quote] I think I'm ready to start talking, although I haven't made any final decisions yet. Look for a post in the "Other Cars" (or whatever it is called) forum soon.

• 1 month later...
I think we need to bring back the 2000-2004 section... as well as a 1995-1999 section... then you can just have an "other subaru's" forum the the first gen legacy's and other subarus as most of the 1st Gen legacy's will stay at legacy central. I've got some interesting stuff going on with our 2002 Legacy and would like to post it in an audience that will appreciate it most. The legacy forum on NASIOC is decent, but is a mojority of 2nd gen Leg's... There is really a sad number of 3rd gen Legacy enthusitest... Would be nice to try and get them all together without having to weed through Gen 1 & 2 posts. Just my $0.02 Bring back the 2000-2004 & 1995-1999 forums!!!

Archived