LegacyGT.com

Official Crystal Black Silica Thread (2010)

Tide

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A new idea always comes along. I'm considering mags on mine but it doesn't bother me too much, don't wanna scuf a nice set of mags... Before I got the car I was thinking stereo upgrades but it actually sounds pretty good! Could do with a dedicated subwoofer but too much hassle to wire something like that up in a car like this

I may darken mine but I'm not sure to what extent it is legal here, I would assume just standard window tint could work?

I don't know about where you are, but I'm pretty sure even here mine are "illegal" just no one cares enough

My dad's good mates with the main salesman here and the owner of the place cause he's had heaps of Subaru's through them over the years, he got a real good deal on my car. So I believe he was just going to look into it for me. I wanted a atmospheric blow off valve but they didn't wanna touch it and the valve is hard to get to on the 5th Gen, besides I heard it can cause issues easily if not done correctly :L

It is hard to get to in a way. But yes if you changed the bov you'd want to get a tune. Fine times for fun I'll let my WRX vent to atmosphere but it runs either rich or lean I can't remember and it stalls. Sounds good though hahaha