LegacyGT.com

Official Graphite Grey Metallic Thread (2010)

Tide

excuse the dirty car.. this is a picture i had from before is this what you ask for? or would you like a direct front shot?

Looks cool! Would be curious to see some more front angle shots, getting the grill and wheels together if possible.. Thanks for sharing!

I think thats what ripp3r was looking for. He spotted that red ring around your grill. Nice touch to match your wheels.

Looks cool! Would be curious to see some more front angle shots, getting the grill and wheels together if possible.. Thanks for sharing!

thank you very much!

i will try to get what you are asking for

most likely some time today

Are you planning on using Plasti-Dip or vinyl? I used Plasti-Dip and it came out great but I messed up the front by the mirror so I peeled it off. I plan on redoing it soon.

can you explain how you used the plasti-dip to do yours?

(i was actually confused on that part and planned on just spray painting it same as i did the grill..)

can you explain how you used the plasti-dip to do yours?

(i was actually confused on that part and planned on just spray painting it same as i did the grill..)

You do just spray it on like the grill.

Either tape around all the trim or remove it and paint it. I took mine off to paint as I think you get better coverage. Both ways take about the same amount of time.

Either tape around all the trim or remove it and paint it. I took mine off to paint as I think you get better coverage. Both ways take about the same amount of time.

So does that mean you guys who plasti-dip their stuff do not scratch and prime?

Just purchased plasti-dip from home depot this morning

Did you guys use sandpaper before spraying or just spray away?

I just picked this up a few days ago. I plan on adding some mods pretty quick. I'm thinking... tint, lighting, then wheels.

http://i1259.photobucket.com/albums/ii543/jamesmajors/2012SubaruLegacy36RLimited.jpg

^^^congrats, but why does your profile say LGT, when your photo is lacking the scoop?

so the plot thickens... i signed up for the forums a while ago, but never posted anything. Here's what is left of my 2010 lgt.

kinda bittersweet getting the 3.6R... but moving on.

Edited by JAMdrive

Welcome!

so the plot thickens... i signed up for the forums a while ago, but never posted anything. Here's what is left of my 2010 lgt:

RIP GT

so the plot thickens... i signed up for the forums a while ago, but never posted anything. Here's what is left of my 2010 lgt:

http://i1259.photobucket.com/albums/ii543/jamesmajors/IMG_1900.jpg

PDR, no problem! Seriously though :eek: that makes me sad to see. Glad you're alright; go subaru safety. :wub:

Wow - what happened?!?

Wow - what happened?!?

Basically I rear-ended a semi on the freeway. Nobody was hurt thankfully. There's no way I'll get back all the time and money I spent w/ that car though.

Time to start over w/ my 3.6R. I'll post some pics when I get some nice mods goin.;)

Edited by JAMdrive