LegacyGT.com

Official Satin Pearl White Thread (2010)

Tide

20x9.5 +38 Work 2 piece wheels... i won't reveal the model til they get here ;)

4 weeks past, 8 more weeks to go :eek::spin::spin:

going to guess vs-xx's or varianza's....

but hoping you got meister s1's :wub:

Mmmm 20" AND works...will look amazing! The legacy kind of demands a larger wheel, 18-20" is where it's at. I was browsing the 20" wheel thread and found that size of wheel really flows on our body styles. Can't wait to see it hanger.

Mmmm 20" AND works...will look amazing! The legacy kind of demands a larger wheel, 18-20" is where it's at. I was browsing the 20" wheel thread and found that size of wheel really flows on our body styles. Can't wait to see it hanger.

the fender flares on our car dwarfs any wheel you slap on. Gotta go as big as you can. 19"~20" is where it's at. :cool::spin:

○ ○ ○

Instagram: itshangertime :spin::spin::spin: ○ ○ ○

No wonder your sn looks familiar lol

I sold them to a VW guy

Sent from my Xperia Z

heh, lets have a 2013 swp legacy photoshoot at subiefest :cool:

your work dubs are going to dwarf my 19"s tho :redface:

Yeah, planning to show at Subiefest. Everything should be on by then. We can caravan there. :)

lol for sure bro. if anything i'll be at a friend's house in fontana who's literally a jogging distance from the raceway. we'll touch base when the date nears :cool:

Manns street spec. I have the printout from Mann, just need to scan it. The car feels great! Less succeptible to wind above 50 mph.

can't wait to see what they recommend. have always hated oem specs on every car.

cool beans, thanks. ur future plans are now putting rear camber more towards -3° then?

Uh, No!! Dialing it out, which means taking 1 degree out the now -2 to bring it back to -1. Going to -3 is adding negative camber, way way too much for a street car if the goal is to make the car handle.

ok just checkin lol. I was hoping I read that wrong. ive had good results in the past w/ setting rear to zero, coupled with making front more negative. I'm still undecided how much I'm going to fiddle with it on the leggy.