LegacyGT.com

Official Satin Pearl White Thread (2010)

Tide

from the side shot it looks awesome. i also like how you left the chrome trim and grill, looks good with the finish on the wheels..the woman is getting real close to giving me the ok to order the rest of the parts on my list and god thats a task to get. looking forward to seeing some more pics.

Thanks guys for all the comments.

@20Leggy10: Yeah the setup was pretty expensive. I was first looking for $2,xxx set wheels, but somehow got convinced into double haha. Now that I won a set of wheels @ SubieFest, gotta buy tires for that too :/

@shribob: No, I don't think I'll ever "finish" any cars, but at least get all the expensive stuff out of the way lol. Probably looking at another $15k for the LGT & $15k for the Z... I'll be single for a while

Thanks guys for all the comments.

@20Leggy10: Yeah the setup was pretty expensive. I was first looking for $2,xxx set wheels, but somehow got convinced into double haha. Now that I won a set of wheels @ SubieFest, gotta buy tires for that too :/

@shribob: No, I don't think I'll ever "finish" any cars, but at least get all the expensive stuff out of the way lol. Probably looking at another $15k for the LGT & $15k for the Z... I'll be single for a while

Smart man :lol:

Car looks great!

Here's my new wheels: Work Varianza T1S 20x9.5 +38 Stepped Lip, Machine Silver Polish. The LGT was a 3 month wait, while the wheels took 3 1/2 months... Odd that a car could get put together faster than some wheels hahaha

I love it Ken!!!!!!

Ive always seen myself with someone who drove a Subaru as well. lol

she got pissed that the birds pooped on her car today. :lol:

http://s3.amazonaws.com/data.tumblr.com/tumblr_lud8nznw6D1qcawq4o1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1320885438&Signature=3Iksd9Tz9E8K1KDqUPF8d6Ch0O4%3D

http://s3.amazonaws.com/data.tumblr.com/tumblr_ludb04iWwU1r5yxlmo1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1320886261&Signature=kLBOXpQkHeOPQLYn85aa7fcdHQU%3D

Hi guys. Ok, need some advice here. I think I finally found the right guys to do my roof and asked for gloss black and ended up with this mistake. Wat's the take on a matt black roof. I'm more inclined towards the gloss black as it gives a nice panaromic look (esp with the sunroof). Anyways, they will change it - hopefully tomorrow. Just thought i'd post the pics while its still on.

1972226984_2011-11-0910_46_53.thumb.jpg.a3588b494ae2e7a0f96cd307c75417d9.jpg

1618138978_2011-11-0910_46_13a.thumb.jpg.739d4014dfd5b90ca56264bcaf63cd37.jpg

Naseem: I agree, the Mate just does not work well, especially since you have glass sunroof.

Hope this time they will do this right!

I am all for get it right & moving on rather than settling for less.

rarely do i... :-)

lets see the updated pic when u r done!

Hi guys. Ok, need some advice here. I think I finally found the right guys to do my roof and asked for gloss black and ended up with this mistake. Wat's the take on a matt black roof. I'm more inclined towards the gloss black as it gives a nice panaromic look (esp with the sunroof). Anyways, they will change it - hopefully tomorrow. Just thought i'd post the pics while its still on.

I can't see the pic! Hope they get it the way you want it!

I'm just here for the mods.