LegacyGT.com

Firebird Raceway

jrt0420

i can't drive well enough to be bothered. if i had an auto, i'd be perfectly on the race line, but with the new manual, i'm not smooth on turns or anything.

i'd be down for going there to watch, if you give more heads up next time. tonight i'm playing low stakes poker.

• 2 weeks later...

Fireturd sucks. Speedworld is a much better track, and the people there aren't jerks...

I haven't been running near as much as I used to (bikes mostly)...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Q did you ever make it out to firebird if so what kind of times were you able to get with the heat and all? I dont think I will be going back untill it cools down just to darn hot!

I went but did not run, due to the fact that it was very very packed, I have never seen so many people at SCO before! I'll probably wait till it gets cooler myself or I might see what she runs in the heat after all. And then in the cooler air before I start modding.

-"Q"

I ran mine for the first time awhile back was able to get a 15 flat but it was like 85/90 degrees outside still when I ran it, also first time running a turboed car, much different than raw horsepower. Cant wait for september/october! We will have to meet up and go down there together sometime. What kind of mods you plan on doing?

Archived