LegacyGT.com

06 LGT new ownership

i just got a 06 LGT a couple of months ago and i love it. i have already put on a spt intake, powerslot brakes, cat back magnaflow exhaust, and a BOV. the BOV i took off after a couple days days of it being on cause my motor just didnt seem to be running at 100 percent. it sounded great but i did not want to hurt the motor. i just ordered a roof rack which i plan to rarely ever use and in the near future is a larger top mount inter cooler and cobb tuning accesport. i also plan on spraying the stock wheels gold. what do you guys think??? pics comming soon when i figure how to post them

Just make sure to do plenty of reading before starting too heavy into modding. There are always for sale threads saying "I decided to go a different route" because the seller didn't have a specific mod plan and bought unnecessary things.

Typically suspension work (swaybars, endlinks, springs/coilovers, maybe chassis bracing) is done as one stage, then the turbo back exhaust and tune or just a tune is a different line of modding. Then you'll run into larger turbos and intercoolers and all kinds of other fun stuff.

On another note, I'll have an Accessport for sale in the near future if you're interested.

It's cool; I'm with the band

Archived