LegacyGT.com

For those interested; DE facebook meet page.

brewhaha

The OP didn't link it right. He's link has the truncated version (with the .... still in the link). I just hope it isn't this Tri-State Subaru group that appears to be a start up for a bunch of faggett-ass bunch of street racers. I think the Legacy folks are a bit more mature than that.

To quote that groups description:

Calling All SUBARUS in the Area.

Calling All STREET RACERS.

But it hopefully is a different group, but I couldn't find anything on FB that would match (that had DE as part of their tri-state...because EVERYONE seems to have a tri-state)

Sorry about the link. The group is a mix of NASIOC, IWSTI, Scionlife, and Tri-state people. I just wanted to open it up a bit more. The meets are always a good time, and we don't put up with the "immature im better then you street racing tards". Infact one of the regulars is a cop and he wouldn't put up with it. I have been going to these meets for 3 years now, I organize the one in Dover(started last January) which is mainly scions and subarus but we arent limited to anything. We have had everything from Merkers, Vipers, Lightnings, Ram SRT-10s, Stingrays, gt500s, rx-8's, hondas of all sorts, and even just people in their family cars coming out to have a good time here because not everyone has the time to drive up to the Northern meets. The Scion crew is very friendly and are fans of cars of all types. Some of you would probably be surprised by the craftsmanship of a few of their cars, among the other cars that come out. More or less, the original group is mainly comprised of NASIOC WRX and STI guys, which has branched out and we are always looking for more people to come out and have a good time.

Thanks! Hope to see you guys there!

• 2 weeks later...
I stopped in with my friend who has a 04 Supercharged Mustang, I kept the Suby at home (low on gas). I guess ya'll were inside enjoying some steak fries. I did get to see some nice cars parked outside, not to many though. Hopefully we can get a huge meet together soon.

My husband and I are in Bear all the time (weekends usually). My sister in law moved from Bear (right off rt7) to New Castle (border) down rt7 right on Christiana Rd.

I see some Legacy's when we go up there but not many....maybe we will spot each other sometime :)

Billie: You go to the DE meet sometimes?

I'm not too far away from the meet just hate winter so I don't go to many meets.

-Jeff

OMG Jeff you are everywhere! :lol: My in laws live up there. We are up there all the time but usually on the weekends. We go if we happen to be there on a Thursday....which is very rare...lol.

My husband and I are in Bear all the time (weekends usually). My sister in law moved from Bear (right off rt7) to New Castle (border) down rt7 right on Christiana Rd.

I see some Legacy's when we go up there but not many....maybe we will spot each other sometime :)

Yeah i spot alot of leggy's, but they don't seem like people that will be on here. I'll take note and give you a wave if i see ya haha

• 4 weeks later...

Archived