LegacyGT.com

Perris Fairgrounds Time Attack--6 Jan

Saul_Good

More affordable seat time!!

What's up socal LGT'ers! Mike "Fingerz" Garcia is putting on a new time attack event at the Perris Fairgrounds Go Kart Track! He's the same guy that organizes the Time Attack Tuesdays at Adams Motorsports Park in Riverside and has asked some of us to invite the rest of you to join in!

Address: 18700 Lake Perris Dr.

Perris, CA 92571

When: Jan 6th

Time & Pricing:

$2 Gate fee per person.

Track is Open From 6-9.

There are two run options.

$50 to run from 6:00PM-9:00PM.

$30 to run from 7:30PM-9:00PM.

Check out www.trackmeisters.com for more details! -- Trackmap here also.

This sounds like fun, but Tuesdays suck for most of us... Hope they can do a weekend event in the summer!!

Prolly not gonna make a difference for you but this one is on Thursday. So that means there's a place to run on Tues and Thurs. It sux it's not on the weekend but it is, what is and i don't think it's going to change for awhile. He's been having a good turnout with those days. Not sure why it's not on the weekends, but my guess is the track availability as in he's not able to secure those days because of other events running on the weekends, etc....

Either way, it's cheap seat time and good for beginners that want to test themselves and their car out. I suggest trying to make it out there at least once.

Prolly not gonna make a difference for you but this one is on Thursday. So that means there's a place to run on Tues and Thurs. It sux it's not on the weekend but it is, what is and i don't think it's going to change for awhile. He's been having a good turnout with those days. Not sure why it's not on the weekends, but my guess is the track availability as in he's not able to secure those days because of other events running on the weekends, etc....

Either way, it's cheap seat time and good for beginners that want to test themselves and their car out. I suggest trying to make it out there at least once.

Yeah I know but cant stop me from hoping that a weekend date would pop up soon. At least one or two in the summer.

I have a very flexable work schedule, but driving up to Riverside on a weekday is not how I want to spend half of my afternoon. Plus if you break at the track getting home Sux!!!!

I have a Co-worker that goes up regularly and runs his camaro. Stock eng and trans but full suspension from what I hear. I might tag along one day if I get motivated enough to make the drive.

Have fun I'll try to get my Legacy out there next season.

Archived