LegacyGT.com

Insane 4g63 build

05GT Guru

Sweet Jesus, what a build. It's like if Mitsubishi and Formula 1 had a baby on crack.

Lol yep. They took everything remade from different materials and stronger lighter designs. The subaru that was posted is no where near as impressive as this. 850whp is alot no doubt but the evo engine is a masterpiece for power.

4G63. I love that motor. I had a Dodge Daytona Shelby, I wanted to do a swap but ended up selling the car instead.

Don't you just wish you had the facility's like that at your home garage? :)

Yes... yes i do. some of those machines are hundreds of thousands of dollars. Lucky for me a good friend of mine is very high up in his company. He has alarm codes and keys for all the departments. We do alot of machine work there for personal reasons. I just had to sign a waiver stating i could not steal, take picutres, yadayadayada or talk about what i see.

We use the sand blaster alot, we have made 2 turbo shafts that are still working!!!!, engine mounts, accersory brackets, as well as bike parts. He also made a engine block and crank 1/4th scale but nothing major yet

Archived