LegacyGT.com

Wheel Bearing?

So a couple of weeks ago I had a little mishap and ended up hitting my right front pretty hard hard enough to lose 15psi in that tire and later on found out that I had bent and cracked my stock rim. The day after I noticed a noise coming from the right front above 40 and only when I was turning left. The noise is a fairly slight whah whah whah kind of a hum. Didnt find out my rim was cracked until a few days after when I did I figured out I was losing pressure. So I got a new set of aftermarket rims threw them on and still the noise is there only when I turn left softer when turned slightly and louder when turned harder still only at 40+ MPH. Finally got it in to Subaru today and they said its because my tires are cupped:confused: So I got home put the stocks back on with the bent one in the back opposite side and still the noise is there even louder than with my aftermarkets, called them back and they said its both sets of my tires cupped. I know almost without a doubt that it is not my tires and I would really appreciate any input on how to handle the situation.

Archived