LegacyGT.com

Anyone have HKS Hi Power

Just wondering if anyone is running an HKS Hi Power? what up and down pipe do you have? did the downpipe line right up? im sure the sound is amazing with it...;)
StageIII Cryotune-Kinugawa STS TD06H-20GTX 9 blade turbine, ID1000, DW65c, 73mm MegaMAF , GS EWG up-pipe, Downpipe and EBCS, FMS FMIC, TGV Delete, Brembo swap

would you mind posting any pics? im deciding if i want the hks or perrin catback, too tough to decide did you feel a huge difference when you had the down and the exhaust?
StageIII Cryotune-Kinugawa STS TD06H-20GTX 9 blade turbine, ID1000, DW65c, 73mm MegaMAF , GS EWG up-pipe, Downpipe and EBCS, FMS FMIC, TGV Delete, Brembo swap

The catback doesn't make much difference, but the downpipe did. I can't find any photos, but here's my old setup with the catless UP and Cobb catted DP.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q48_gfPlx8c&feature=channel_page]YouTube - Legacy GT HKS Exhaust[/ame]

Oh, and I'm not in the army as of about a month ago!

congrats...retire? or just get out?

i recently installed this catback and love it!! Sounds nice outside under load and pretty qiet inside actually. Def want a DP someday and go stg2.

Will any aftermarket catless DP line up and work with the HKS catback?

Will any aftermarket catless DP line up and work with the HKS catback?

Only aftermarket dp's that have a 2.5" taper at the end for use with the stock catback will work with this exhaust. Otherwise, you need a special 2.5-3" flange adaptor that some places sell.

Like this: http://www.fredbeansparts.com/index.php/3-inch-downpipe-to-2-5-inch-cat-back-exhaust-adaptor-1.html

Archived