LegacyGT.com

Hi Hi

Anyone One heard Of Eram???

Is this a Super charger??

Is there 2 types of Super charger??

1. Belt Driver

2.Electric

Is there such a thing as Electric Charger??

Ummm .. Anyone take Eram?? Is it wat it say it is??

I have heard about it, but it is all a crock from what I take..the "electric" supercharger is not able to produce enough boost to do anything..they run these things as bilge pumps on boat motors..the only real electric super charger out there is based off of a roots style and has numerous 12v batteries hooked up..I can't quite think of the name, but google can surely get you in the right direction..

the ones i'm seeing on google aren't very effective... looks like the most your getting out of an eletric supercharger is 2-3psi.. worth maybe 25-30hp... Although, the kits seem really cheap so thats not a bad bang for your buck mod if you've got an NA car sitting around.

the ones i'm seeing on google aren't very effective... looks like the most your getting out of an eletric supercharger is 2-3psi.. worth maybe 25-30hp... Although, the kits seem really cheap so thats not a bad bang for your buck mod if you've got an NA car sitting around.

Ummm the Eram claim to hv a 1.5 boost and abt 25bhp ..... mine is a na so not too bad already...

Dun know if it live up to its claim??

doing some research online it looks like it does indeed live up to it's claim. To really get the max potential out of it though - you'd need to find a high flow intake that works on the 2.5i (and i'm not sure of any manufactures making them right now) and an ECU reflash to really allow the engine to take advantage of it's newfound boost.

However even on it's own - looks like you're getting at least 10-20hp off a pound or two of boost which is pretty nice.

This is an interesting product i had never even known existed before this morning so i'll probably be researching it for a little longer to see what i can learn... If anything jumps out at me i'll pass it along to you.

doing some research online it looks like it does indeed live up to it's claim. To really get the max potential out of it though - you'd need to find a high flow intake that works on the 2.5i (and i'm not sure of any manufactures making them right now) and an ECU reflash to really allow the engine to take advantage of it's newfound boost.

However even on it's own - looks like you're getting at least 10-20hp off a pound or two of boost which is pretty nice.

This is an interesting product i had never even known existed before this morning so i'll probably be researching it for a little longer to see what i can learn... If anything jumps out at me i'll pass it along to you.

Thks

Well... Guess this is easier to do then to add a TC into A NA

i was not referring to any one specific manufacturer...

a quick search on ebay shows at least 4-5 different manufactures making them.

Yup Quite a no. Of Manufacturer Some claim to Boost till 2 to 3 psi.....

Archived