LegacyGT.com

Virtual Dyno

gotsugg

Technically all that is required is RPM, TIME, and TPS ... other than that you have the option for BOOST and AFR.

Now if it continues to do that and you have logged those columns, when it asks you if you want to send a copy to the developer ... CLICK YES!!! Ill add the columns and push out an update. Sometimes there are columns in these logs I haven't seen.

Technically all that is required is RPM, TIME, and TPS ... other than that you have the option for BOOST and AFR.

Now if it continues to do that and you have logged those columns, when it asks you if you want to send a copy to the developer ... CLICK YES!!! Ill add the columns and push out an update. Sometimes there are columns in these logs I haven't seen.

Ok, thanks...Also when will there be a manual LGT in the drop down menu? Can I just choose a WRX maual trans and have it work properly as long as I change the weight?

Ok, thanks...Also when will there be a manual LGT in the drop down menu? Can I just choose a WRX maual trans and have it work properly as long as I change the weight?

You need to change the gear ratios. They're different. Go in to the install directory and edit the xml file.

why dont someone send me the info on the LGT manual?

Send it to me in this format:

<CarParameters>

<CarMake>Chevrolet</CarMake>

<CarModel>Cavalier</CarModel>

<CarSubModel>Ecotec 2.2</CarSubModel>

<StartYear>2002</StartYear>

<EndYear>2005</EndYear>

<Weight>2600</Weight>

<TransTypeManual>true</TransTypeManual>

<TransGear3>1.35</TransGear3>

<TransGear4>0.98</TransGear4>

<FinalGearRatio>3.84</FinalGearRatio>

<DragCoefficient>0.36</DragCoefficient>

<FrontalArea>20.2</FrontalArea>

<TireDiameter>24.9</TireDiameter>

</CarParameters>

If you have 1.1.0 or higher you will receive an update automatically when I add it :) Thats the main feature in 1.1.0 is the auto update capability of the app, car defs, and column defs.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived