LegacyGT.com

UserCP subscribed threads not updating via Blackberry

Good afternoon,

I PM'd the boss about an issue I'm having with the site, and he advised me to start a thread so that others could chime in..

I do most of my viewing on my Blackberry, and recently (around the update over thanksgiving) I started receiving PM notification via email out of no where, which is great.

But, my UserCP thread subscriptions are not updating anymore.. For instance, if I read through 6 subscribed threads and click my UserCP all the threads will still be there without any post updates until I log off and log on again.. It functions as it should on my PC, not my Blackberry..

Thought I'd mention it. Love the site tho, a great place to learn and get to know cool people.

Thanks,

Erik

Just noticed this too. Opened PM's aren't clearing in the UserCP screen either. If I log on with a PM in my inbox it won't clear in the UserCP screen (only) until I log off. I'm 99% sure it's working fine on my PC.

No way this is just my phone is there? Recently updated, but original BB Curve 8800.

Huh, I assumed it had to be something with the site, b/c both issues (PM notification by email and UserCP malfunctions) started happening around the update.

I haven't tried a hard reset on my BB since and I'm getting a new BB soon, so we'll see.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived