LegacyGT.com

Do Toyota steel winter rims fit on a Subaru Legacy?

Pinter

I was just looking at other generic rims on tire rack.

The subaru has like 48mm offset and the Toyota has 35mm. I am not sure of specs of rim as it's a steel rim. Damn I have access to a great deal for rims and tires but not sure if they will fit

• I Donated
lol yet again no help. Man unless I am asking how to get more power or how to hella flush my car there is zero help in these forums.

Considering you did not provide info on the centerbore, how could anyone help you? Maybe it would work with that kind of offset (although you'd probably have to roll your fenders), but if it's the wrong centerbore, it's game over.

EDIT: Also, one of your other problems is you expect an answer to a question that not many people on the forum would know the answer to, within 4.5 hours of posting the question.

lol yet again no help. Man unless I am asking how to get more power or how to hella flush my car there is zero help in these forums.

Anyways it would work however it's on the extreme side a little.

http://www.fallen-legion.eu/news/data/upimages/DoubleFacePalm.jpg

I asked you to provide info, and all you said is looking at other wheels spec. Not all wheels are made equal. If you dont provide us with the information. HOW THE HELL ARE WE SUPPOSE TO HELP YOU?

Considering you did not provide info on the centerbore, how could anyone help you? Maybe it would work with that kind of offset (although you'd probably have to roll your fenders), but if it's the wrong centerbore, it's game over.

EDIT: Also, one of your other problems is you expect an answer to a question that not many people on the forum would know the answer to, within 4.5 hours of posting the question.

This guy knows what's up!

Archived