LegacyGT.com

Alot of Leggy GTs In L.I. NY

Ridgeracer

Hey guys. I was out by the miss's house this weekend and saw 1 silver GT wagon, a regal blue sedan with rear spoiler, and a obsidean black sedan( like mines..!!) around by Roslyn, NY. Anyone from hear perhaps..?
"Gimme mines Balboa...Gimme mines".....Clubber Lang - Mr. T

If you see a black sedan in Roslyn with CT plates there is a good chance its me. I wasnt there over the weekend lol

I got CT plates on my black Leg too...

"Gimme mines Balboa...Gimme mines".....Clubber Lang - Mr. T

Work in Roslyn, black on black LGT Ltd with many goodies on the way!!!!

lisn2me2 I see your car in front of your work every day, very nice ride. Seeing your car made me look at the LGT in the Subie dealer and I bought that instead of the STI.

Not sure if this is just women posting or both by the title, so I'll just throw my 02 cents in, lol. Nassau, LI here black 05 Legacy GT LMT w/ baige leather trimmed interior. Only to be seen driven on the weekends, lol.

yea i picked up my gt last thrusday i was getting madd props for it then all of a sudden pop from the exhaust....car sounded like a broke ass honda when driving but badass when idle...i bring it back to the service depo and they said a bad weld on the o2 sensor blew out off my cat......awesome special order part plus holiday weekend equals no car for a week.....make sure this doesnt happen to you....careful my fellow gt owners....

Northport; Regal Blue Pearl 05 Leggy GT Sedan Limited; jdm aero spats:D ; pinstriped; rbs grille as soon as Rommel gets it here.

Are there any tuners that can tune this car properly (dyno, etc) on the Island? Also, anyone on the Island who can lower the car w/o ruining the handling?

Archived