LegacyGT.com

Place to buy aftermarket parts in LA

Hi All, Looks like I'll be going to LA for business in the next few months, I thought this might be a good opportunity to also visit a good Subaru aftermarket parts store and pick up some goodies. I'm thinking of 18" mags, HID's maybe even exhaust and intake mods as well. I will pack it all up and ship it back to Australia myself. So, if anyone knows some reputable stores around LA I would appreciate it. Cheers, Matt

Check NASIOC.com, in the regional forums, go to SCIC, then go to the SCIC Classifieds. There are some local Suby parts places that advertise there (Aeroism Research, Harman Motive, Dynamispeed all come to mind). Also, there is an Autobacs in OC. I've never been there, and I don't think it's cheap, but it's supposed to have a whole bunch of stuff there. Also check out the SCIC private classifieds. You might be able to find a great deal on some used stuff. For an aftermarket HID kit, check out importhookup.com. They've got one for sale, and I think they are located in the LA area. Also, their wheel hook up is located in El Monte, which is near LA, and they have a lot of the good stuff (Volk, etc.). Have fun while you're in LA. The weather's been great lately.

LA is aftermarket central. However I do not know any reputable places. I think Options Auto Salon ([url]http://www.optauto.com/[/url])seems like a good place though. But that isn't based on anything, just my opinion.
-ben

Archived