LegacyGT.com

08 GT black out rear bumper reflectors?

LJ08GT

Here is an old thread about the inserts. It has part numbers and it seems they can be had fairly cheaply from Australia or Japan. Shipping might be cost prohibitive for how cheap this part is.

Maybe we can get msprank to get a bunch for us. I'd like a set of these too.

R rev does have an insert, but it appears to just be a carbon fiber wrapped reflector. The inserts from the link mentioned above are vented/finned inserts.

yeah i checked out R rev and it looks like an "overlay" that goes on with double sided tape. Thats not a bad option and i think it would look good. Still might look at the inserts you mention but i know what u mean about the shipping prices

I got the R-Rev CF overlays also... it was pretty cheap considering its real CF.

Some people dont like them but I like how the CF blends in with my car color....

MAN that looks GREAT!! I think it will look even better since my car is black. Pretty much have my mind made up on the R-Rev overlays!!

Does anybody know how the R-Rev CF grille fits?

a) The JDM "vents" don't even fit after hacking the sh*t out of them. Unless you have a JDM rear bumper. I bought the "vents" from japanparts.com, and DESTROYED them, trying to get them to fit.

b) I popped my reflectors out and rattle canned them flat black.

Archived