LegacyGT.com

my CAR :)

im new to subarus...is that the ej22? stock internals? how much boost from the TD04?

its the stock ej22t motor with stock internals but im running 9 pounds and thats perfect for me haha but im thinking of a rebuild sometime after the snow season ahaha

Baddog: im for a meet/great haha but im really only free on the weekends cause of schooling and what not haha

its the stock ej22t motor with stock internals but im running 9 pounds and thats perfect for me haha but im thinking of a rebuild sometime after the snow season ahaha

Baddog: im for a meet/great haha but im really only free on the weekends cause of schooling and what not haha

Sounds good.

I think we have the same Rim/Tire combo. 16" WRX rims (mine are painted black done by me) with Conti DWS's.

im new to subarus...is that the ej22? stock internals? how much boost from the TD04?

EJ22E is what I have it's the Naturally Aspirated engine

EJ22T is the turbo motor which is very strong.

I only dream of having an EJ22T to build up.

Sounds good.

I think we have the same Rim/Tire combo. 16" WRX rims (mine are painted black done by me) with Conti DWS's.

yup same rim haha but i want mine gunmetal haha i would do gold but not sure if it would look as good haha.

and i would build mine up but think i might just re-build then find another ej22t block and build that one haha

EJ22T blocks seem to be pretty spendy. Paint the rims your self. Just make sure you have some warmish weather and about 2 days. The tire place took my balancers off when they put the tires on. So I am fixing that spot in the top right.

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs1136.snc4/149872_123067307753554_100001508550051_156880_3446502_n.jpg

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs1169.snc4/154129_124036190989999_100001508550051_161623_650140_n.jpg

did you ruff up the rims before you painted them?

Cleaned them really well. 320 grit sand paper. Cleaned them again let it dry after cleaning. Then primered 3 times. Let that sit for about 8 hours. Then painted them 2-3 coats. Then 2-3 coats of clear coat.

I should also mention they have held up extremely well going down dirt roads and through the snow. I am actually very surprised. I also painted them when it was something like 40 degrees outside.

The dirt roads I go down have a lot of rocks. No rock chips yet.

Archived