LegacyGT.com

P0244 - and Data Log

jasejase

If anyone would like to take a look at these data logs, that would be great. I'm new to this, so be gentle. Not sure if I captured enough data. I believe I have the needed data sets correct based on other posts i have read.

Car:

09 Spec B

16500 miles

Cobb Stage 2 Map, and a little tweaking by Mach V on the wastegate settings when prior owner had it. (so semi custom cobb map)

Cobb Catted Dp, SPT V1.5 CBE

The car will periodically reach a boost of 20 psi. I spoke with Mach V about this briefly, and they mentioned that was normal for this map. While on the highway the other day (6th gear 55-60 mph), i gave it some juice, and threw the code. In hindsight, i should have downshifted rather than load her up, but....

Any thoughts? Anything on this log appear out of whack?

Thanks!

datalog4.csv

Attached a quick pic, but that's a pretty serious boost spike and it needs to be dialed back in imo. When you do wot data logs, do a 3rd and 4th gear log starting at 2k rpm and going until redline if possible. For 4th gear logs that gets you going pretty fast so stopping around 5k rpm is okay. You shouldn't be doing wot at low rpm in 5th/6th.

I would consider just getting a tune. Infamous is one choice and is running a special right now for $125 and includes 6 revisions. Well worth $125 for piece of mind.

1236400364_Screenshot2010-11-19at10_08_54PM.png.64dee388632d2951acedb8b39f439aab.png

I agree... no more heavy accleration in 6th for me.

I was told by another tuner that the boost spike was fine, but i tend to disagree... but then again, this isnt really my thing.

i decided to have infamous etune it... He was able to jump right on it, and the initial base tune is already showing signs of improvement!

Thanks for the input!!

Thanks for the info!

Archived