LegacyGT.com

Front Exhaust Pipes - 94 Legacy GT Turbo

I live in Nova Scotia, Canada. I need all the pipes (pipe) from the heads to the catback. According to Subaru Canada...the pipes are no longer available as regular stock, but can be special ordered for $1,780!!! Hell....I didn't pay that for the car!!! I can not find them in the after market anywhere. The muffler shops list the pipes for the 2.2 but not the 2.2 turbo. Its hard to believe this type of Legacy is a one off design!!!

if your in canada. simply go to the vendor threads and look up the exhaust sections. or even try and get everything used. I have everything you need but shipping it is out of the question. (im 900 miles from you)

if your ever in the tristate area, I have a Full 3" Turbo Back Exhaust, Exhaust Manifold and Up-pipe. you get Everything for 500 picked up.

heres a picture of the full system. (its the one on top)

all hangers are there to install right to ur car. no fabricating.

http://lh6.ggpht.com/_R3sm9fY9uz0/TNw7ICXRgkI/AAAAAAAAAHY/FYvgg-V0E_U/s576/IMG_20101111_124212.jpg

ill get pics of the manifold and up-pipe tomrw. but its the same thing you have on ur car. (also, the up-pipe is catless)

Archived