LegacyGT.com

gripforce f1 rotors

vanman281

Highway driving is actually pretty light driving. Highway provides a lot of cooling.

-mike

Not during near peak traffic on the 5 freeway in socal. A lot of braking if you choose not to follow the herd. If I can make my rotors glow on the highway you can use your imagination. ;)

OT from the rotors a sec. My friend has HP+ for his Integra. A few report poor initial bite on cold rotors and others report no issue. I'm also looking at the Carbotech bobcat 1521s and the XP8s. I'm ruling out A6X due to the reported progressive nature of the pads. I prefer predictable linearity. Considering these 3 pads how would some of you rank them for initial bite and linearity across the broadest operating range from cold to say 11-1200 degrees. I do have the ability to make a couple hard stops over a few hundred yards before entering normal traffic flow it that matters. I wouldn't mind having to. Noise and dust mean nothing to me. Black wheels. Metallic rail dust collecting on the bumper from turbulence is my biggest cosmetic concern but a ducktail spoiler is another OT issue altogether. Thanks in advance.

Archived