LegacyGT.com

can you take a look at my log

CTATV

So i tried to reflash from one revision of my car's map to another and something got messed up. reflashed back to previous version it still was messed up. re-flashed that map again over itself and now seems to be running more "normal" but i took a data log after could somebody look at it my tuner is out of town and I want to know if something looks dangerously bad...

http://www.speedyshare.com/files/24997410/CTATV-_datalog1.xlsx

Um ... on my end all the data rows are merged together in the first column.

Either way I am seeing some negative numbers and it's not boost, so it's probably not good :lol:

In fact it might be scary because I think I see a -8 in there.

Yeah on knock correction

Looks like you lifted your foot several times. Your knock corr is at zero, usually indicates some knock going on there. I like to see +6 in that column. You should post up one 2000-6500 pull in third WOT all the way and we'd get a better idea. Did you log your IAM? I did not see it.

You should post up one 2000-6500 pull in third WOT all the way and we'd get a better idea. Did you log your IAM? I did not see it.

+1. If you can, log these things at minimum and drop a lot of the other stuff (you'll get better resolution):

Engine Speed (rpm)

IAM

Ignition Timing Total

Injector Duty Cycle

Knock Sum

Manifold Rel. Pressure

Primary Wastegate Duty Cycle

Throttle Angle

Run the pull right to redline, too.

I would talk to your tuner before doing anymore WOT runs. You're pulling -7 degrees of timing in the mid 3k rpm and -5 in the mind 4k rpm range. That is serious knock.

Yeah I dunno WTF happened the tune it has been fine for the last 12000 miles then the other day I flashesd to another version, it ran like crap so I flashed back 5 minutes later and now the old tune isnt running right either. Can a tune on the ap get corrupted somehow?

Yeah I dunno WTF happened the tune it has been fine for the last 12000 miles then the other day I flashesd to another version, it ran like crap so I flashed back 5 minutes later and now the old tune isnt running right either. Can a tune on the ap get corrupted somehow?

I'm really not that familiar with the AP and flashing base vs real time maps and such. If it were me, I would bring the car back to the stock mapping with the AP and then flash once, the tune that is suppose to be on the car as the basemap.

I'm really not that familiar with the AP and flashing base vs real time maps and such. If it were me, I would bring the car back to the stock mapping with the AP and then flash once, the tune that is suppose to be on the car as the basemap.

hmm... Ill be back in CT where the car is tonight maybe i'll try that... :confused:

I dont know what could have happened both times I flashed the maps it went completely through the process like it does every other time and I have put a LOT of miles on these tunes. 14,000 miles on the revision 2 of the tune and 2 or 3k miles on the revision 3. Im totally perplexed what could have happened

Have you been datalogging from day one with those tunes flashed?

No I have not. the tune was done on the dyno then I did do a drive with my tuner in the car reading the values after. I am bringing it to EFI so chris can diagnose it when he gets back into town on Tuesday.

It was running fine before there is a noticeable difference in the way it has been running since the other day since I went to reflash tunes so either something underlying decided to go or something I did/my access port is most likely the culprit.

Just want to say that up to this point EFI Logics and all their employees have been nothing but the best since I started working with them. a year or two ago...

A friend told me to try unplugging the MAF to see if it had gone bad and was causing the issues. I will try that in the morning as I just got back from NJ to CT where the car is. Been driving my pickup truck this week

So my tuner had a chance to look at it today. Gasket between the intercooler and the turbo blew out. That's fixed but running lean now. Going to lol at my fuel pump tomorrow. I already have an AVO fuel pump and I'm only running vf52 and 650cc injectors so a bit perplexed how there could be a fuel starvation issue but I am confident they will figure it out.

Archived