LegacyGT.com

2005 Legacy GT 5MT accessport V1 (unmarried)

sqc151

• 2 weeks later...
Essentially they can do the same things except V2 can do it quicker, looks more modern, and has more options, etc. IF you are only looking to reflash the ecu to Stage 1 (assume you don't have an aftermarket Up-pipe and downpipe), then you'll be fine. I just reflashed to Stage 1 two days ago with a V1 Accessport. You'll be happy you did...and will be thus stung by the "modding" bug!!

Essentially they can do the same things except V2 can do it quicker, looks more modern, and has more options, etc. IF you are only looking to reflash the ecu to Stage 1 (assume you don't have an aftermarket Up-pipe and downpipe), then you'll be fine. I just reflashed to Stage 1 two days ago with a V1 Accessport. You'll be happy you did...and will be thus stung by the "modding" bug!!

good feed back...

I was thinking to BNR 18g upgrade/up/dp gutted.

not sure if that's stg 1 or 2?

Just make sure your tuner still supports the V1. When I had my car tuned earlier this year, my tuner (a very well known Subaru tuner in Chicago) said it was probably the last V1 tune he'd do because you don't get as many data points with them so it's hard to do everything you want to do.

That said, if you're looking for an easy way to get a stage 1 or 2 flash on your car, I'd still highly recommend getting a V1 and saving some money. :)

Archived