LegacyGT.com

2005 GT Sedan MT, Gutted DP, K&N Replacement Filter, and thats pretty much all that is done with it.

I have replaced all plugs, and the injector on Cly. 1 (CEL Misfire)

It seems to be having a problem when I engage the clutch, and let off the gas for (lets say) a red light. The revs drop all the way down to about 500rpm and it feels like the car wants to die.

It also does this when its sitting still and I rev up in Neutral.

Thanks guys for all the help.

I meant you should reset the ECU now-today, not right before the tune itself. We have a "learning" ECU so when you reset it it'll try to adapt to the changes you've made to your intake and exhaust. The filter will effect AFRs and the catless dp will effect back pressure. The car should really be tuned asap.

Ive had that exact same problem with mine, I have Cobb stage 2, so I read the error code with and got PO171. It ended up being a hose (boost leak) that was only accesible after removing the intercooler. (it was under there)

After that... problem solved.

Maybe this is your problem I cant be sure..... hope I helped

Thanks for help as that was the problem guys, I pulled the negative side of the battery off to replace the injector and while my CEL went off like it should have, after driving it 60 miles or so, it came back on.

So I have replaced the Plugs, the 1 injector, and flipped the coil packs to see if that was the problem, and its still showing a misfire on CYL 1. Any other ideas?

GOOD NEWS: the idle flutter went away

Archived